Browsar Data- och informationsteknik (CSE) // Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) efter Publicerad
Visar 1 - 20 av 2162
Sökresultat per sida
- PostEmbedded Grammars(2005) Bringert, Björn; Chalmers tekniska högskola / Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik (Chalmers); Chalmers University of Technology / Department of Computer Science and Engineering (Chalmers)This work explores the use of grammars as integral parts of computer programs and presents a number of tools and methods which facilitate such integration. An embeddable interpreter for the Grammatical Framework (GF) grammar formalism, a compiler from GF grammars to speech recognition grammars, and methods for writing multimodal grammars in GF are described. It is then shown how these tools and methods can be used to build multilingual multimodal dialog systems and precise domain-specific machine translation systems for both spoken and written language.
- PostSome Graph Partitioning Algorithms based on belief propagation(2005) Onsjö, Mikael; Chalmers tekniska högskola / Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik, Datavetenskap (Chalmers); Chalmers University of Technology / Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Computing Science (Chalmers)In this thesis project we have focused on a kind of graph partitioning problem com- monly called bi-categorical clustering, however, we also show that all results are easily extended to general graph partitioning. In this problem we get a graph asked to output a partitioning and such that the partitions are of equal (or ﬁxed given) size and so as to minimize the number of edges running between them. The problem is analyzed under an input model called the planted partitioning model since it has been shown that under a uniform distribution all feasible solution are likely to be equally good or very close. Under the planted partitioning model we ﬁnd that it is natural to formulate the problem a bit differently and we therefore propose a new prob- lem, namely the Maximum Likelihood partitioning problem which given the observed graph from the known distribution, aims to ﬁnd a ML solution. Our algorithms are derived using the well known belief propagation method. This method is very well suited for the scenario. Unfortunately, however, it is not yet well understood and therefore we must present our own analysis. Contrary, our research constitutes one of the ﬁrst in-depth analysis of a specialized use of belief propagation. We present linear and quadratic time algorithms for solving the problem and show strong theoretical as well as experimental results. What we ﬁnd is, in short, that when- ever the planted partitioning model is appropriate, our algorithm succeeds to nearly 100%.
- PostSecure XML file sharing in a JXTA P2P network for inter-organizational industrial collaboration(2005) Mustafa, Muhammed; Wigren, Peter; Chalmers tekniska högskola / Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik, Datavetenskap (Chalmers); Chalmers University of Technology / Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Computing Science (Chalmers)
- PostDesign and Implementation of an Algorithm for the Strong Exception-Safety Guarantee in C++(2006) Munkby, Gustav; Chalmers tekniska högskola / Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik (Chalmers); Chalmers University of Technology / Department of Computer Science and Engineering (Chalmers)Exception handling mechanisms provide a structured way to deal with exceptional circumstances, which makes it easier to read a program and reason about it, but cannot avoid the problem that the transfer of control might leave the program in an inconsistent state---resources might leak, invariants might be violated, the program state might be changed. Since client code often needs to know how a program behaves in the presence of exceptions, the exception safety classification distinguishes three different classes of safety guarantees; this classification is used, for example, during the review process in the Boost organization for standardized libraries in C++. Although it is not easy to correctly classify the exception level of a procedure, no tool support was available until now; thus, designers and reviewers had to trace the control flow of a program manually and along all hidden execution paths. In this paper we present the first automated analysis for exception guarantees. The analysis addresses two of the three safety guarantees, the strong and the no-throw guarantee. The analysis is implemented in the BangSafe tool set, which interfaces the Elsa parser for C++ and targets C++-programs. BangSafe itself is implemented in Ruby.
- PostDevelopment of an Integrated HMI-concept for Active Safety Systems(2007) Lövsund, Karin; Wiberg, Andreas; Chalmers tekniska högskola / Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik (Chalmers); Chalmers University of Technology / Department of Computer Science and Engineering (Chalmers)Today, in the 21st century, progressively more, computing and communication-based technologies are being implemented in cars and the complexity of the driver-vehicle interface increases. The consumers are more sophisticated and expecting more content in their car with higher levels of quality. They demand features that are smarter, better crafted and easier to use. They expect their vehicle to be safe. To increase safety vehicles today will take action to prevent accidents, instead of making the consequences of a possible accident as small as possible. Safety is the guiding principle for Volvo Car Corporation, preventing accidents; through active safety systems are among other, important research areas today. The numbers of such systems will most likely increase radically over the coming years as they are seen as very important to stay competitive. So far every system has been developed as stand alone functions, which if this continues, will lead to unnecessarily complex driver environments. The problem addressed in this thesis, is therefore how to find a holistic Human Machine Interface (HMI), which gives the driver a clear overview and good understanding of the active safety systems. To satisfy more demanding customers, system personalization also needs to be considered as well as its interactivity and flexibility. To meet these goals and to be able to from a user-centered approach develop a design solution we had to through literature study find out; which theories to use to be able to understand driver behaviour and how that influences safety in driving, and what influences the driver in the context of driving. Further we needed to find out which demands there are for HMI in cars, to be able to design for safe interaction and usability. To understand driver behaviours and their relation to in-vehicle systems, we carried out semi structured interviews and questionnaires. The results concerning the drivers’ relation to in-vehicle systems show that most of the drivers do not personally adjust the systems in the car, more than very occasionally, at the same time the majority would like the opportunity to do so for the feeling of control. The result we gained from the study were interpreted and specified into user requirements. These requirements together with our literature background and a competitor analysis were the base to development of two simple prototypes. These prototypes were evaluated with the users, to ensure that the requirements in the context of driving were fulfilled. The results from the evaluation were used to further evolve our design into a final interactive design solution. The conclusions of our study is summarized in statements describing how an integrated and flexible HMI, for active safety systems, together with an intuitive interaction could be designed to meet the consumers and the markets increasing demands of today.
- PostDesign och implementation av en webbsida med tillhörande administrationssystem(2008) Afshar, Madeleine; Podgornoj, Linnea; Chalmers tekniska högskola / Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik (Chalmers); Chalmers University of Technology / Department of Computer Science and Engineering (Chalmers)This report describes how the process has evolved during the creation of a new web page for the company Scandinavian Travel Agent DMC. The design methods that have been used are described and also how parts of the webpage have been created by using the design method results. Our reflections around design and functionality are explained and how usability has been our main focus during the master thesis. We also describe how it has been to work with an external costumer and how the tasks constantly have changed and been added as the process has continued. The background to this work is that AB Scandinavian Travel Agent DMC need to improve their current web page. This to give the clients better needed information about destinations, but also to stand out in the competitive travel business. The result is a functioning web page and administration system that has a focus on usability and also reflects the personalized services that the company provides.
- PostDevelopment of a voice commanded HUD interface for an in-vehicle mobile phone application - exploring a technology transfer to the space industry(2008) Gustavsson, Emma; Bergmark, Mathias; Chalmers tekniska högskola / Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik (Chalmers); Chalmers University of Technology / Department of Computer Science and Engineering (Chalmers)
- PostTesting a Software Block with QuickCheck(2009) Wang, Jia; Yeoh Shyun, Shyun; Chalmers tekniska högskola / Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik, Datavetenskap (Chalmers); Chalmers University of Technology / Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Computing Science (Chalmers)This thesis has delivered a prototype to prove that it is technically feasible to test a software block written in C++ with QuickCheck in Erlang. The prototype consists of two parts. The first part solves the message passing communication problem and presents a scheme to translate Erlang messages to C++ objects automatically and vice versa. The second and final part is a QuickCheck state machine implementation with automatically generated test case generators. The correctness of the system under test is established by verifying the expected output signals based on QuickCheck generated input signals.
- PostTechnology Evaluation of future IPTV Services(2009) Magnusson, Petter A.; Chalmers tekniska högskola / Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik (Chalmers); Chalmers University of Technology / Department of Computer Science and Engineering (Chalmers)The next home entertainment platform to receive an upgrade is the television. As one of the most important devices in the home today the struggle to provide TVs successor continues. On its journey through the modern world the Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) provides new technology, cheaper transmissions and a better TV experience. Telefonaktiebolaget L. M. Ericsson, being a major part of the telecom industry provides underlying technology for IPTV as well as end-user solutions via service providers. Ericsson is looking towards the future in an effort to improve IPTV as a platform for end-users. This thesis aims to evaluate Ericsson’s current IPTV solution towards the new services that the platform will provide. The thesis sets out to find a new service designed to take advantage of the technology of the platform and meet the needs of the customers with interactivity and personalization. The resulting service then serves as a base for two prototypes implemented using technology provided by Ericsson in an attempt to evaluate the platform as well as to demonstrate requirements for how future services should be designed. From the implementation of the prototypes the thesis reveals potential issues with the current platform in regard to future services. Such problems include the complexity in how more advanced services are developed and the need for in-house knowledge to create them. Ways to solve the problems on different levels are presented, some that adds additional value to the platform in the process. The thesis also presents a way for how to create new services for IPTV called Content Interactive Widgets and how they affect the requirements on the technology.
- PostDesigning a Secure Client-Server System(2009) Andersson, Fredrik J; Chalmers tekniska högskola / Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik (Chalmers); Chalmers University of Technology / Department of Computer Science and Engineering (Chalmers)This report describes and discusses the design of a client-server system from a security point of view. The main topics are authentication and data security which can be divided into secure transfer and secure storage. Authentication is the act where the server and the user prove their knowledge of a shared secret to each other. The shared secret can be of three different types, something you know, something you have or something you are. When talking about a software system a combination of something you know and something you have, for example a password and a hardware token, is the best choice for a system where high security is important. To be able to authenticate without revealing the secret to the other party or any external party an algorithm that uses techniques from public key cryptography and have a similar design as a Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange is used. Data security is dependent on mainly two properties, confidentiality and integrity, and if both of them can be guaranteed the data is considered secure. Confidentiality is provided by symmetric key encryption and integrity is provided by either a message digest or a MAC.
- PostAutomated IT Processes; Architectural design proposal for supporting automated IT processes in a Microsoft environment(2009) Melberg, Marcus; Westerström, Markus; Chalmers tekniska högskola / Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik (Chalmers); Chalmers University of Technology / Department of Computer Science and Engineering (Chalmers)This master thesis defines and evaluates a system architecture proposal that will support automated IT processes systems in a Microsoft environment. The architecture is based upon programming models in the .NET framework and will enable systems to be integrated with Microsoft’s Identity Lifecycle Manager (ILM). It is intended to be adaptable to changes and provide strength to the integration of the different programming models. The architecture has been evaluated by a prototype that has been built using Windows Presentation Foundation and Windows Communication Foundation. Windows Workflow Foundation has also been used to define workflows that are hosted by ILM. The result is an architectural design that provides scalability and a separation of concerns. The architecture can be seen as a structural framework that provides stability for further development. The prototype can be seen as the realization of this architecture, with features and functionalities that are common in applications for automated IT processes. The most important question that this thesis aimed to answer; is it possible to use the .NET framework and ILM to build applications for automated IT processes, was answered by the result of the prototype. ILM constrains the infrastructure and the architecture but provides strength to important attributes such as maintainability and extendibility. The combination of ILM and the .NET programming models in this master thesis has been proven successful for automated IT processes.
- PostMedImagerWeb - Utveckling av webbapplikation för sökning och hantering av bilder ur bilddatabas(2009) Svensson, Mikael; Chalmers tekniska högskola / Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik (Chalmers); Chalmers University of Technology / Department of Computer Science and Engineering (Chalmers)1995 startade medlemmar ur Swedish Oral Medicine Society tillsammans med Institutionen för Data och Informationsteknik på Chalmers tekniska högskola projektet MedView. Projektets syfte är att utveckla modeller, metoder och datorbaserade verktyg för att stödja kliniker i deras dagliga arbete och forskning. 2005 lanserades webbcommunityn SOMWeb och projektet gick in i sin andra fas med fokus på nätbaserad kunskapshantering. Den virtuella mötesplatsen togs emot väl och det beslutades att satsa vidare på ökad funktionalitet via Internet. Denna rapport beskriver utvecklingen av en webbapplikation som möjliggör åtkomst av den medicinska bilddatabas som byggts upp under MedView-projektet. Som utgångspunkt för applikationens funktionalitet och innehåll står skrivbordsapplikationen MedImager. Arbetet har utförts i en iterativ process där applikationen funktionsmässigt utvecklats steg för steg. Resultatet är en fungerande webbapplikation vid namn MedImagerWeb med stöd för flera användare och personliga bildbibliotek. Användarna kan söka efter bilder med valfria termer eller via ett gränssnitt där medicinska attribut och värden presenteras. Bilderna organiseras i ett filträd som sedan kan utforskas i en vy där vald bild och patientjournal visas tillsammans med ett fält för egna kommentarer. Användare kan erhålla administrationsrättigheter och får då tillgång till ett administrationsgränssnitt. ----------------------------------------------------------- ABSTRACT: In 1995 members of the Swedish Oral Medicine Society and the department of Computer Science at Chalmers University of Technolgy initiated the MedView project. The purpose of the project is to develop models, methods and computer tools to support clients in their daily work and research. In 2005 the web community SOMWeb was released and the MedView project entered a second phase with focus on online knowledge sharing. The virtual meeting place were successful and a decision to further improve the online functionality was taken. This report describes the development process of a web application which enables access to photos stored in a large database consisting of patient cases from the MedView project. Its functionality and behaviour is based on MedImager, a the desktop application developed in the MedView project. The work has been done in an iterative development process where the functionality of the application has been developed step-by-step. The result is a fully functional web application, called MedImagerWeb, with support for multiple users and personal photo libraries. The users can search for photos via free terms or by a user interface where medical attributes and terms are presented. The photos can be organized in a file tree and later be reviewed in a view where the choosen photos are displayed next to its patient journal together with a field which enables user comments. Users can be assigned administration rights and gain access to an administrative user interface.
- PostInteractive Balanced Scorecard Visualization(2009) Wallin, Johan E; Chalmers tekniska högskola / Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik (Chalmers); Chalmers University of Technology / Department of Computer Science and Engineering (Chalmers)The Balanced Scorecard is a framework for strategic planning and performance management, which has the ability to provide executives and others in an organization a fast but comprehensive view of the business. Due to the complex relations and great amount of information, the most effective way to communicate this scorecard is visually. This study aims to develop an interactive scorecard visualization which is ideal for the user, mutually based on practical user research and theoretical guidelines and principles of interaction design and usability. The scorecard visualization is based on, and can be seen as an improvement of, the existing web application RunYourCompany which is developed by Stratsys AB. This report describes the design of this visualization by utilizing a three-staged design process, where the first stage corresponds to user research and analysis of that. A few different types of field studies were performed in the beginning of the design process in order to elicit user data and information regarding the usage of RunYourCompany. The data was analyzed, sorted and used as a foundation for the next stage of the process, where the design framework was defined and a design concept was developed based on the user data. In the last stage of the process this design concept was evaluated and validated. // Sammanfattning Balanserade Styrkort kan ses som ett ramverk för strategisk planering och verksamhetsstyrning, som kan användas för att kommunicera ut en övergripande uppfattning av en organisation och dess affärsverksamheter. Eftersom ett styrkort innehåller komplexa relationer och stora mängder information är en visuell kommunikation av styrkortet den mest effektiva. Den här studien syftar till att utveckla en interaktiv styrkortsvisualisering som är idealisk för den tänkta användaren, delvis baserad på praktiska användarundersökningar och delvis på teoretiska principer för interaktionsdesign och användbarhet. Styrkortsvisualiseringen bygger på, och kan ses som en förbättring av, den existerande webbapplikationen RunYourCompany som är utvecklad av Stratsys AB. Den här rapporten beskriver arbetet med visualiseringen, som använder sig av en trestegsprocess, där det första steget innebär användarstudie och analys av denna. Ett antal olika typer av användarundersökningar utfördes i början av designprocessen för att erhålla användardata och information kring användandet av RunYourCompany. Den erhållna datan analyserades, sorterades och användes därefter som ett fundament för nästa steg i processen där designramverket definierades och ett designkoncept utvecklades baserat på användardatan. I designprocessens sista steg utvärderades och validerades designkonceptet.
- PostA remote controlled embedded system implemented in FPGA(2009) Jin, Ziyi; Chalmers tekniska högskola / Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik (Chalmers); Chalmers University of Technology / Department of Computer Science and Engineering (Chalmers)Since the Embedded system and SOC technology is increasingly developing and widely applied in industry, the education in this field is considered as an important part for the students in Electronic Engineering. Therefore, a basic but complete embedded system for demonstration is required to implement. In practice, the Altera DE2 board is adopted to construct an embedded system which consists of CPU (soft core “Nios”), ALU, memory chip and USB port. At the same time, a remote terminal in PC is created to control the system depending on the USB channel connecting two sides. In the project, the procedure for building a platform based embedded system is presented as well as the USB application in Windows environment.
- PostFire Detection Using Image Analysis(2009) Krysell, Henrik; Hofflander, Fredrik; Chalmers tekniska högskola / Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik, Datavetenskap (Chalmers); Chalmers University of Technology / Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Computing Science (Chalmers)A great issue facing many companies is the treat of fire damage and thus, it is vital to have a reliable fire detection system. To be able to detect fire at an early stage can be the difference between an insignificant smoke-damage and a total disaster. Many of these companies have special needs and require more than a regular smoke detection system. Therefore, it is important to be able to quickly and reliably detect fire in all kinds of environments. A regular standard fire detector, which often solely detects smoke, does not work well outdoors or in large premises. Nevertheless, there exists systems that can detect fires in these kinds of environments; however, these systems use expensive special equipment like heat cameras or high-tech camera filters. This thesis describes a fast and cheap way of detecting fire in large open areas, both indoors and outdoors, with the help of ordinary surveillance cameras and a computer using image analysis. The fire is detected using both color and motion properties of the flames. From these properties it is possible to distinguish between fire and humans, excavators, trucks, flags and even blinking lights. Furthermore, the system described in this thesis has the ability to learn and adapt to the different sorts of lighting conditions and cameras used in surveillance today. Experimental results shows that the method proposed in this thesis can successfully detect open flames and have the ability to distinguish between real fire and objects that look like fire.
- PostOnline Help; The implementation of user manuals into a radar application from Saab Microwave Systems(2009) Dreyer, Sebastian; Chalmers tekniska högskola / Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik (Chalmers); Chalmers University of Technology / Department of Computer Science and Engineering (Chalmers)This thesis was done at Saab Microwave Systems, a business unit at Saab AB, and focused on how Online Help (OH) could be implemented in one of their products, as well as if it was possible to use the already existing documentation to create the help content to the OH without having to rewrite it all. Suitable OH platforms were researched and tested. Afterwards it was decided to use JavaHelp because it was the most versatile as well as supported Pop-ups. The development process was done iteratively with three prototypes. Between each phase a usability test was carried out, and the result was used in the creation of the following prototype. The third prototype included a fully implemented OH system with online manual, F1 key support to access it and Pop-up help in the whole application. The third test let the testers complete an assignment by either using the traditional manuals or the OH, in order to see if there was an advantage to use one over another. The conclusion is that it is possible to, cheaply and relatively easy, implement OH in an already finished application. Although JavaHelp is far from a perfect solution and need more work if it is going to be used commercially. It is also possible to create online manuals from already existing documentation such as Framemaker or Word documents by using RoboHelp. ------------------------------------------------------------ Sammanfattning: Det här examensarbetet gjordes på Saab Microwave Systems, en affärsenhet inom Saab AB, och handlade om hur Online Hjälp (OH) kunde bli implementerad i en av deras produkter, men även att ta reda på om redan existerande dokumentation kunde användas för att skapa hjälp materialet till OH utan att behöva skriva om allt. Lämpliga OH plattformar undersöktes och testades, i slutändan bestämdes det att JavaHelp skulle användas pga dess mångsidighet och att det stödde Pop-ups. Utvecklingsprocessen gjordes iterativt med tre prototyper. Mellan varje fas så gjordes ett användningstest vars resultat sedan användes i utvecklingen av nästa prototyp. Den tredje prototypen innefattade en fullständig OH med online manual, F1 support för att använda den, och Pop-up hjälp i hela applikationen. Det tredje testet lät testarna lösa en uppgift mha antingen pappersmanualerna eller OH, för att se om det var en fördel att använda den ena hjälp typen utöver den andra. Slutsatsen är att det är möjligt att, billigt och relativt enkelt, implementera OH i en redan färdig produkt. Dock så är JavaHelp långt från en perfekt lösning och kommer att behöva arbetas om för att kunna användas kommersiellt. Det är också möjligt att skapa en online manual från redan existerande material som Framemaker och Word dokument genom att använda programmet RoboHelp.
- PostSoftware Product Line Engineering Maturity Model for Small and Medium Sized Organisations(2009) Saarlo, Siim; Chalmers tekniska högskola / Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik (Chalmers); Chalmers University of Technology / Department of Computer Science and Engineering (Chalmers)This work is an attempt to create a software product line engineering maturity model (SPLEMM) suitable for small and medium sized enterprises (SME). Existing frameworks were analyzed, restructured, reduced and populated with examples from available case studies. Theory based model was validated and expanded with findings from empirical study. Result of the work is the maturity model that provides a way to get an overview of SPLE paradigm and necessary adoption activities for potential SPLE implementers. The model can be also used to evaluate and compare existing product line activities, and to plan and support improvements in SPLE processes. Based on the conducted study it was recognised that available theory lacks proven case studies involving practitioners of SPLE. That is why there is a lot of room for expansion of the model in form of example activities.
- PostZohmg—A Large Scale Data Store for Aggregated Time-series-based Data(2009) Andersson, Per; Möllerstrand, Fredrik; Chalmers tekniska högskola / Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik (Chalmers); Chalmers University of Technology / Department of Computer Science and Engineering (Chalmers)Analyzing data at a massive scale is one of the biggest challenges that Last.fm is facing. Interpreting patterns in user behaviour becomes a challenge when millions of users interact in billions of combinations; the data sets must be analyzed, summarized and presented visually. This thesis describes a data store for multi-dimensional time-series-based data. Measurements are summarized across multiple dimensions. The data store is optimized for speed of data retrieval: one of the design goals is to serve data at mouse-click rate to promote real-time data exploration. Similar data stores do exist but they generally use relational database systems as their backing database. The novelty of our approach is to model multidimensional data cubes on top of a distributed, column-oriented database to reap the scalability benefits of such databases. ------------------------------------------------------------ //Sammanfattning// Att analysera data på en massiv skala är en av de största utmaningarna som Last.fm står inför. Att tolka mönster i användarbeteende blir en utmaning när miljoner användare samspelar i miljarder kombinationer. Datamängderna måste analyseras, summeras och presenteras visuellt. Detta examensarbete beskriver ett datalager för multidimensionell tidsseriebaserad data. Mått är summerade över multipla dimensioner. Datalagret är optimerat för dataextraheringshastighet: Ett av designmålen är att servera data i musklickshastighet för att främja utforskning av data i realtid. Liknande datalager existerar men de använder oftast relationella databassystem som databas för back-end. Nyheten i vårt angripssätt är att modellera multidimensionella datakuber ovanpå en distribuerad, kolumnorienterad databas för att utnyttja skalbarhetsfördelarna av sådana databaser.
- PostWestimate, ett projektverktyg för att förbättra tidsuppfattning och estimering(2009) Bertilsson, Christian; Chalmers tekniska högskola / Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik (Chalmers); Chalmers University of Technology / Department of Computer Science and Engineering (Chalmers)
- PostExploring SEO Techniques for Web 2.0 Websites(2009) Nazar, Najam; Chalmers tekniska högskola / Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik (Chalmers); Chalmers University of Technology / Department of Computer Science and Engineering (Chalmers)Search Engine Optimization is an Internet marketing strategy and a process, widely used nowadays for improving the volume or quality of traffic to a website through search engines. The results generated by search engines can be natural (organic or algorithmic) and/or paid search. In this thesis report, I have discussed different techniques used for achieving better optimization for Web 2.0 based websites. Different techniques related to SEO like keyword discovery, crawling, on-page and off-page optimization and different Google tools are discussed. This study also describes the impact of SEO on Internet marketing. The results from my discussion and investigation will help webmasters to gain a deep insight about SEO and also to guide them in making better decisions regarding their online advertising and marketing campaign.